lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Tartan




































Even though tartan pieces were used a lot on the Winter time, I’m not the type of person that follows the rule that certain patterns are just for certain season so I decided to wear tartan on the spring time, why not?
As I said before, I don’t like to follow the rules, I like to mix and match no matter the season and that would be my advice to you, use whatever you want if you feel confortable and confident because if not people will notice.





Dress: Forever 21




Sneakers: Keds




Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

3 comentarios:

M&M FASHION BITES dijo...

Cute sneakers :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
Maria V.

TATHYS RUEDAFLORES dijo...

Ami tambien me gusta esa regla! Muy bonita ��

Unknown dijo...

lovely dress!

Karole
www.karolejosefabonnet.com